Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm Back (Maybe, at least)

Well, I think it might be time to dive back into this blog.  So behold my re-emergence!
The real reason for my putting this BS posting up at all, though, is to try out posting using Qumana, and also to note that I'm impressed as hell with the people at Qumana and Lektora, the RSS aggregator that I'm trying out.  Basically, Lektora has a feature that lets you open up the Qumana editor from within RSS entry for any given article or post and blog the article directly, posting it to your blog(s) through a single interface.  (Supposedly works on Blogger, Typepad, and a variety of others; we'll find out now.)
Anyway, I was having trouble making Qumana work from within Lektora, and couldn't find the answer within the Lektora FAQ, so I fired off a quick note to Lektora support on this sunny Sunday afternoon.  Then, literally a few minutes later, I decided to open up my e-mail for another purpose, and found the solution to my problem sitting in my inbox -- from the company's SVP of strategy and corporate development, no less, whom I'll call Jon (because that's his name).  Tech support verification came a few minutes later, from someone I'll call Frederick (because . . . well, that's his name).
Don't have enough experience to vouch for the product yet -- but let me tell you, that is some kind of responsiveness.  So Jon, here's to you, Qumana, and Lektora -- from one workaholic to another.
Technorati Tags : ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home